You are in :Cat Games
- Up arrow key to jump or to double jump
- Down arrow key to slide
- Right arrow key to hit enemies or to destroy obstacles
The storyline from the very beginning resembles to the old story "The sword in the stone", where a young boy named Arthur pulls the sword out of the stone. There was a special inscription on the sword's side saying that whoever pulls it out will become the next king of Britain. What we have here is a little gloomy cat eager for new adventures and discovering the rest of the world.
There are several game elements and upgrades you can earn by time:
- The bomb - it will get rid of the green monsters that follow the cat (although you can just ignore them)
- The magic jump - you will jump much much farther than usual
- money upgrades - Money can get you other stuff, such as extra lives, a bomb, magic shield
- dissolvent - if you use this one, your trip becomes very easy since there won't be any obstacles, traps or enemies.
- Berserk - In this mode you have movement speed increased, shield protection and other stuff.
- Well-thought and addicting gameplay
- Great artwork and amazing SoundFX
- Simple controls
- You need to press resume button to restart level, instead of just pressing any key or spacebar.
- It takes a lot of time to start earning enough for the upgrades. The minimum is 500 coins which seems a lot. The game should start rewarding you much earlier.
- Giving you only 1 life at start is very discouraging for the novice players. Getting killed by the box in a first few seconds of the game might be the barrier that might reject many player.
- Some obstacles appear right after the jump so they're practically impossible to avoid, for example double stacked rocks.
- Lack of game instructions