Monkey Go Happy Adventure
You are in :monkey go happy
Monkey Go Happy Adventure is the biggest fairytale story in the entire marathon series on unhappy monkeys. It looks like Pencil Kids has no intention to give up mass producing this already cult monkey go happy series. Action takes place in the middle ages, the time of evil kings, legends and luxurious castles. In one such story, a naughty king stole all mini toys in the kingdom and now he is holding them under the key inside the safe in his castle. That is why our little crying shivering monkeys are unhappier than ever. As far as the rules go, they remain exactly the same as before. You click around, collect coins and use them to buy items. You collect those items inside the inventory and later on you find purpose for them so you can achieve the ultimate goal, to get inside the castle and find those toys. In this adventure you come across some very extraordinary creatures: there is a giant spider which eats giant flies, then we have a speaking, walking candy house with one giant purple bird foot. All in all, this is a great detective point and click adventure for kids, with a pleiad of colorful characters and phenomenal graphic animations.
TIPS & Walkthrough
- When you collect coins make sure there are none hiding behind the bush. You move the bush by clicking on it.
- At the very beginning you should go through all locations and collect all coins and items you can find. Collectible items are coins, weird berries, empty jar, small fly, stick...
- The entry to the castle is defended by an old man who is drinking tea. If you put some weird berries in his tea he will fall asleep.
- The door to the butcher's shop is open. A hairy fat butcher is waiting for you inside and he will offer a piece of smoked ham to you. Although the sign says that only the finest pieces are served, there are flies all around :) Click and pick up a small fly. Ham costs 10 coins. First you buy that ham and then go across the street to get carrots for 10 coins too.
- You do the shopping by dragging your coins onto the object you want to purchase and it automatically moves into the inventory and you get your change back.
- You give the ham to the dog and he will move away from the growing well. When you throw the small fly inside the well it will grow big. Then you go to the smelly spider and feed that big fly to it.
- Take the stick and use it to pick up the rock in front of the spider cave so you could take the padlock key. Go back in town and use the key to open the locked stall. Feed the carrots to the horse and you will get the pitchfork.
- Go to the forest and use the pitchfork to take the ginger bread. Go to the castle and find the ant hill and put the ginger bread on it. The ants will thank you by giving you the red key.
- You can take it from here. What is that red key for and how to get to the toys... Well is you're stuck you can always consult the video walktrough.